Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spicy Chick'N Quesadillas

For a quick snack or dinner when I don't feel like cooking, these spicy quesadillas are a real hit. Just heat up a Boca Spicy "chicken" patty in a pan with a tiny bit of oil, then cut it into pieces.  Make sure to read the label because not all Boca products are vegan, but some are.  If you want to use a different type of veggie patty, just sprinkle some cayenne pepper while you heat it and it does the trick.  I also like to make a spicy aoili sauce with vegenaise and hot sauce to spread on the tortillas.  I like whole wheat.  Then I grate plenty of Daiya vegan cheese and grill up the 'dilla.  (on medium heat using a little butter--Earth Balance vegan spread-- on the tortillas)  
 I made that plate in preschool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment