Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bagels in my belly

If you are lucky enough to live in the ATL, I urge you to try the bagels at Belly General Store. They are the best bagels I've ever eaten in my life-- and I have always been a bagel fan. My favorite kind is the "everything" bagel, because it's loaded up with garlic, rosemary, poppy and sesame seeds, sea salt, and black pepper. Don't be surprised if you find a huge chunk of garlic in there. Yum! To save money, I like to buy a couple bags of the day-old bagels and slice them before I put them in the freezer to keep. When I'm ready for a sandwich I just pop it in the toaster oven. Today I topped my sandwich with hummus, spinach, cherry tomato, and red onion. Thank you, Belly! (Maybe one day you'll start to make vegan cupcakes, too.. A girl can only dream!)

No comments:

Post a Comment